Performance QA Engineer for DOC/CaseBuilder
- Develop testing documents, test scripts, and test reports for assigned projects.
- Document and report technical issues to development teams
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects.
- Perform end-to-end/ sanity/ regression testing to ensure the health of multiple applications.
- Perform post-implementation testing to confirm the success of the deployment.
- Carry out other software support duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Technology, or equivalent degree. Strong understanding of computer science fundamentals.
- 7+ years of Automation and Performance testing experience
- Proficiency in one or more modern programming languages such as Java, Selenium, GIT, Jenkins, WebDriver, TestNG, JMeter
- Experience in building Restful webservices using rest client.
- Hands on experience in Implementing test automation and tooling strategy solutions for Web based application.
- Implementing Java for developing the automation framework for API testing.
- Analyze logs to understand root causes of issues.
- Perform daily automated regression and performance testing.
- Translate automation scripts to JMeter for Performance testing.
- Experience in JMeter to perform Performance/Load testing.
- Testing new fixes using Jenkins after a build is kicked off part of Continuous Integration Testing
- Familiar with component testing.
- Experience with unit testing and automated testing frameworks
- Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance, and software improvement
- Attending Agile meetings like, Sprint plan and Sprint daily standup, Demo and Retrospective meeting
- Knowledge of Defect Tracking tools such as JIRA, Confluence
- Ability to work independently.
Location: Remote (United States)