The TechnoLogic team is looking for a Full Stack Software Developer who is intelligent, creative, and a highly motivated self-starter. This person is expected to be a team player, in addition to being resourceful and taking initiative. Must be a problem solver, with skills in breaking a problem down to smaller components, while thinking about scalability, supportability, and efficiency in software development practices.
NOTE: Travel is not required for the job, however, employees must be able to travel for attending corporate events once a year on average. Also, this person must be willing to work from an office up to 3 days a week if within a 30-mile radius from one of our offices in NJ, DC, or California.
Will work on the development/modernization, upgrades and maintenance of End to End workflow applications.
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with a team of developers while ensuring your own personal work is completed in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
- Maintain code integrity and organization, while modernizing and maximizing efficiency.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or equivalent degree
- Experience with Java Web Frameworks like (Spring, Spring Boot, Struts, Hibernate).
- Strong understanding of computer science fundamentals.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstratable ability to work as part of a team.
- Demonstratable ability to work independently (self-start).
Note: The Company reserves exclusive right in its sole discretion to modify, adjust, delete, add or otherwise change the above at any time.